PINTEREST

Monday, July 25, 2011

DIAMANT EVENTS in Beach Wedding Design



The story goes this way:

I am friends with a friend of the Bride. In other words a friend of mine from Puebla called me about 4 months ago and told me her Friend Claudia was getting married in Cancun and she needed my help to make this possible.

Civil Ceremony from Bride and Groom's point of view.

So after many changes in decoration, illumination, and other specific details Wedding involved we finally came up with the perfect Design for her Beach Wedding.

She wanted to have a Classic Elegant Wedding but right in front of the ocean and she was very happy when we managed to transform the Beach right in front of Le Meridien Hotel & Spa Cancun where in the morning there was nothing and after the Ceremony in the hotel's Gazebo the Dinner area just shined across the amazing white sand & turquoise waters of the Caribbean sea.

I was honored to be a part of this amazing Wedding.
CANCUN, MEXICO

2 comments: