PINTEREST

Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 was a great year

My mother has always thought me to be thankful.
Its one of the best virtues one can have.

So as this year ends I'm just taking a few moments
to say that I am very grateful about this 2011.

It was an amazing year full of personal and professional
chalenges, that just made me become a stronger believer
in AIM for the STARS and the SKY is NOT the limit!!!

I had the privilege of meeting very important people,
who I personally admire and that have influenced my life
and they have no idea how much, thank you!

So many inspiring people, I got the chance to become a TWIPS
(Twitter Wedding Inspirational Pals) community and I am also
so grateful to be part of this amazing group of talented, loving
and passionate human beings that enlighten my hours with
theirs posts, tweets and comments, you guys ROCK MY WORLD!!!

Last but not least (actually he always comes first)
I am thankful to GOD for the great family
I have for being healthy and for giving me a chance to make a living
out of what I enjoy the most: MAKING DREAMS COME TRUE!!!

This has been an amazing year and I am very excited to welcome 2012

I hope everyone has a great NYE
Sending all my loving from CANCUN, MEXICO

Take care and till 2012!!!
with LOVE xoxo ilse

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post! I'm sure many were happy to meet you! I'm also sure you've inspired many! Happy New Year, love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much, for your comment. One of the highlights of 2011 was meeting you in person, after all you have been a great part of all this inspiration, thank you Naomi xoxo and happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete