PINTEREST

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

keep the party going "mexican" style



We mexicans are well known for our abilities to party.
And our weddings are exactly the same way,
they start on the sunset and end until sunrise.

So they say,
When in Rome, do as Romans Do.

WE LOVE PROPS AT OUR WEDDINGS AND
THEY ARE WELL KNOWN FOR KEEPING THE PARTY
ON AND ON AND ON!

I give you 5 key items you MUST consider on the dance floor to be the SOUL of your party after the cocktail and dinner; so your Destination wedding in Mexico, can be as Mexican as possible. (and I am not talking about tequila)
1. GLOW IN THE DARK PROPS
2. Tropical glass with straw will keep people less time at the bar
and more time on the dancefloor. Trust me this ones are a great
key item for your party.

(this one is a must have on
beach weddings trust me)


3. Beads and necklaces

4. Air filled plastic instruments like guitars, microphones and saxophones.
5. Funny hats for everyone

So now you know how props are a HUGE part of OUR nuptial
fun, this is the true MEXICAN WEDDING EXPERIENCE.
Trust me when I say this items will rock your friends and family
members in a very mexican party great way!!!

2 comments: