PINTEREST

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 WELCOME!!!


I will begin 2012 by giving you the highlights of my NYE dinner party at INDIGO BEACH CLUB in Playa del Carmen.


It was a very nice saturday the 31st when I drove from Cancun to Playa to meet with my dear friend and Wedding Planner Vero Riviera. We had an amazing evening planned for our selves, along with Wedding Planners Carmen Laborin, Paula Balderas, Hosted by event planners Caty Gomez and Alina Heredia it would be a night to remember.


I'm walking with Vero and her friend Rosy down the 14 Norte Street when we instantly se a cute golf cart with a twist a sign said BARMACIA which translates to BARMACY and we just had to make a quick stop there, hahaha that is just when carmen and the gang joined us and we had some fun photos at the cute little car.


As I entered the area designated fot the dinner party @ the Beach Club, I immediately knotted my head as a sign of OMG I can´t believe it, they had little candle jars all in the center of the tables in BLUE and also the wine glasses in blue.
All the decoration is meant in different blue tones and silver.


And I absolutely loved the blue color combination as I have just recently posted about how BLUE will be a strong color at Weddings on the first months of the year in 2012.

Right next to the dinner tables we had the lounge area surrounding the wooden dance floor.
On the corner the DJ Booth and just across of it the PHOTO BOOTH,
were I had a blast taking photos with the girls!

Dinner was amazing:


At midnight the countdown towards 2012 started then we started eating our 12 grapes and wishing great things for this fresh start!

Party kept going on until 4am and we had a great night we will sure remember for a while!!!
Then we woke up at 545 am to watch the first sunrise of 2012.
Playa del Carmen and Riviera maya are sure the perfect place for times worth celebrating, wether its a wedding, anniversary or new years eve party visit us I can assure you, you will have the time of your lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment