PINTEREST

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The ultimate fairy tale Wedding



To finish my vacation posts about everything Disney Wedding related,
I really needed to visit Walt Disney World´s Wedding Pavillion.

Perfect photo spot with the castle on the background
in the garden of the pavilion

The Pavillion stands in between 2 magestic hotels the Polinessian and the Grand Floridian.
It is trully a mgical place and I was there to witness all f its magic.
They received me with a brochure and the minute you open it,
it just says:
WE WROTE THE BOOK ON FAIRY TALES.
LET US HELP YOU TELL your STORY.



main entrance to Pavilion

I couldn't believe I was walking down the same isle
many brides have walked before me and I couldn't help
to imagine their excitement and emotion of having
a dream come true at their DISNEY Wedding.



Imagine your fairy tale wedding, of course it is not for everyone you must really trully LOVE Disney and have a dream set on getting married with Cinderella`s Castle on your backround picture.

The entrance is amazing, there is a special room called the
BRIDES VESTIBULE for the bride to get ready.

Peonies center piece and a rice message under the table.

When the bell rings you now its time for the magic to start and get inside the amazing "pavillion" where dreams come true.

Out side on the garden we find a lovely spot for photos with the castle once again on the back and also there is a deck for famillies arriving on their yatch, or boats to the pavillion.

So if you are a true Disney fan and you have the money to live a Disney ONCE UPON A TIME, the wedding pavillion is one of MANY options Walt Disney World ofers; from islands, to cruises, venues and enchanted castles; SAY I DO TO YOUR DREAM COME TRUE.

Photo taken at Frank`s Bridal Studio at the
Wedding Pavilion in Walt Disney World Florida

ps. my baby sister insists she WILL get married in Disney (she is 14 at the moment) and after this vacation she decided to start saving for her wedding, so by the time she turns 26 she has enough money to make the Fairy tale come true!




Photos taken by my sister for her private
Mickey & Minnie wedding collection

Hope you loved all my Disney posts, vacation is almost over now
so next week I will be back to Destination weddings in Paradise.

xoxo ilse

No comments:

Post a Comment