PINTEREST

Thursday, April 10, 2014

SPRING 2013 ...WE STILL REMEMBER DANIELLE & PETER VAIL


DANIELLE AND PETER || WEDDING

http://bryanandmae.net had the opportunity to document Danielle and Peter’s wedding at Secret Jewel Celebrations Venue, a small, private beach near Playa del Carmen, Mexico. After spending the evening before their wedding getting to know their family and friends, I knew that I was in for something special.  They were all incredibly genuine and warm-hearted people who made me feel that I was part of the family. Ilse, the incredible coordinator behind Diamant Events pulled everything together beautifully. I am so honored to have been able to spend the day with these wonderful people.


































































2 comments:

  1. As a wedding photographer this place is absolutely one of my favorite venues in New York. The location is perfect, the rooftop is clean and beautiful, and the view is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing pictures really! Everyone is looking awesome. I truly liked the location too. I am searching for Dallas Venues where i can also celebrate my day with great fun and joy.

    ReplyDelete